International Rabbit Special
1st October 2005
Little July, Miracle and Sherlock suffered immensely
and tragically before they found their solace in HRSS.
Unfortunately, they are only one part of ever-rising
statistics of pet abandonment and neglect in Singapore.
Rabbits under HRSS foster care have their own individual
heart-breaking past to share with us. Their sad plights
call out for much needed work in raising awareness for
all rabbits - they should be treated with respect and
dignity as human companions. At the same time, the rescued
rabbits under foster care deserve second chances at
Every bit counts.
A Miracle Can Happen – Sponsor a Bunny
Help our foster rabbits today, by becoming a sponsor.
If your rabbit would like to help a fellow friend in
need, he or she can become a sponsor too! It's a great
way to make a friend - and make a difference!
Through your kind generosity you can support
and improve the quality of life of our foster rabbits,
while they await a new lease of life in permanent loving
homes, made possible by our comprehensive adoption programme.
Your one-time support immediately saves rabbit lives:
* 18 Carrot sponsorship (Foster) of $30 pays for one month care of
a foster rabbit and donations at this level are urgently needed to
continue HRSS' lifesaving work.
* 24 Carrot sponsorship (Rescue) of $90 pays for the spay or neuter or
food and toys for a deserving rescue rabbit.
* Platinum sponsorship (Angel Missions) of one-off lump sum of
$120 contributes to urgent cases HRSS come across and special appeals
(e.g. HRSS Special Appeal, printing of postcards and other educational material and the production of HRSS educational video)
* Carrot Per Annum sponsorship (Annual) of $300 for the year is dedicated in the name of one very special HRSS foster rabbit. Sponsors will receive an official HRSS Sponsorship certificate and an exclusive honorary dedication on the foster rabbit's
Your contributions will also go towards the daily care of HRSS foster rabbits:
Fresh fruits and vegetables
Quality hay and pellets
When you sponsor a HRSS foster rabbit and join our Carrots program, you will take
with you a special "Golden Carrot" momento to keep.
Every sponsorship of a HRSS foster rabbit has a multiplier
effect: our many programs, such as education, awareness
and rescue, will be kept alive because of your big hearts.
here to view the foster bunnies, eagerly awaiting adoption.
Join HRSS as a sponsor now.
You and your rabbit can make a difference.
~ In loving memory of Miracle ~
Due to overwhelming responses and a sharp increase in the number of rabbits under
HRSS foster care, there may be slight delays with regards to processing of sponsorship applications.
Please bear with us while we try to process your application as soon as we can and rest
assured we are all hard at work!
Terms and Conditions
- Please consider an ongoing monthly donation, which will enable HRSS to plan how many rabbits we are able to help. Sponsors can donate with the confidence that we manage our resources professionally and effectively to help as many rabbits as possible.
- HRSS will notify the sponsor upon receipt of sponsorship via email. We will mail successful sponsors a special momento, to the mailing
address provided at registration.
- Sponsors may decide to to continue the sponsorship program at any time or select a different sponsorship mode by
upgrading to 24 Carrot or Platinum.
There will be no refund.
- Data Protection:
The information on this application form will be held for the purpose of the sponsorship scheme only
and no information will be passed to a third party without your express permission.
HRSS reserves the right to alter or amend the above Terms and Conditions at any moment. If sponsors do not wish to continue with
the program, they may terminate the contract upon giving HRSS notice, such notice to take effect upon the earlier
of our receipt of the sponsors' notices or the date upon which the amended terms and conditions would otherwise have
taken effect. Sponsors will be deemed to have accepted any alteration and/or amendment if they continue to
support the program after the relevant period of notice has expired.